As most of you know, I have had a love for pictures and photography since I was child and although I consider myself an amateur photographer and nothing more than a MWAC (mom with a camera) at this point, I am very impressed with the memories I have captured of my own children thus far.
By next summer, I hope to be capturing many memories for our friends, family members, and other clients. In the mean time, I am practicing and learning about all of the elements of digital photography, Adobe Photoshop, lighting, etc. It’s an exciting venture and a dream that I hope to one day fulfill on a full-time basis.
On this particular day, we were in St. Cloud visiting Jadee's family and took the kids to Munsinger Garden and Clemens Garden down by the Mississippi River. The day was so beautiful and the kids had a blast posing and having their pictures taken. They were so patient and proud to be my models, while I learned about my new camera. Details, details, details...and too many buttons!
By next summer, I hope to be capturing many memories for our friends, family members, and other clients. In the mean time, I am practicing and learning about all of the elements of digital photography, Adobe Photoshop, lighting, etc. It’s an exciting venture and a dream that I hope to one day fulfill on a full-time basis.
On this particular day, we were in St. Cloud visiting Jadee's family and took the kids to Munsinger Garden and Clemens Garden down by the Mississippi River. The day was so beautiful and the kids had a blast posing and having their pictures taken. They were so patient and proud to be my models, while I learned about my new camera. Details, details, details...and too many buttons!
1 comment:
I totally forgot you were doing this until I read it again! You do a wonderful job and can practice on us any time you want. I wish you could teach me a few things...
Post a Comment