Monday, December 1, 2008

Trimming the Tree



On the Sunday before Thanksgiving, we decorated the Christmas Tree and the rest of the house. This was a much anticipated event, as we did not put up a tree or any other holiday decorations last year since the kids and I were just moving back to Minnesota at that time. Needless to say, we all enjoyed the day. We played Christmas music while Alexis and Logan helped us trim the tree. The two of them were so excited every time they opened an ornament, especially when they got to their own ornaments. Sadly, not all of the ornaments made it through the move but as you can see, we still had plenty left to cover the entire tree.



1 comment:

Patsy said...

Hooray! I totally forgot about your last Christmas being so chaotic! I am so glad you were able to take the time this year to make it really special for your whole family. Great pics!