Jace turned one month old this week. I have enjoyed photographing him in my make-shift studio (a.k.a. my kitchen). Definitely can't wait until I acquire more equipment and can get my actual studio up and running in my basement. Just not enough time (or money) right now!
Anyway, he is such a blessing and we are enjoying every moment with him...even the moments when he seems to cry non-stop. I just love cuddling with him and making him feel better. My husband would probably tell you that Jace has me wrapped around his finger (I would agree).
The most exciting news of this week is that Jace is sleeping from 10:30 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. and then from 4:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. with just one feeding between there. Yeah! More sleep for mom. He is also nursing less during the day, which is such a relief. Being he is such a big boy, he had been eating every 1.5 hours to 2 hours throughout the day. He is now going about 3 hours. Woo hoo!
1 comment:
He is SO cute...love his name too:)
Post a Comment