Today, I am 21 weeks pregnant. I had another monthly visit with my OB/GYN and like the others, it was a great visit. The baby's heartbeat was 144 and my doctor assured me that my measurements are looking good and that the baby is growing well.
Except for some aches and pains, early Braxton Hicks contractions, and a few other unmentionable pregnancy issues, I am thoroughly enjoying being pregnant. As excited as I am to meet this little one, I remind myself that this will probably be my last pregnancy. Therefore, I try to relax and put my feet up as often as I can so I can spend time feeling even the smallest kicks.
Today was also the most active this little one has been. It feels like martial arts practice going on inside my belly. I love it! This one has quite the sense of humor too...or he's incredibly shy. Every time Alexis or Logan puts their hand on my belly he will stop all movement and not move again for minutes. So funny!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment