Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mommy Brain

Someone once told me that a woman's brain actually gets smaller during pregnancy. Well, if that's true, I sure hope that explains "mommy brain!" My husband reassures me that it makes pregnancy that much more adorable. Enjoy!

You know you've got mommy brain when...

1. Your 8 year old has to remind you that she has homework.
2. You put the ice cream in the fridge and the peanut butter in the freezer.
3. You wash a load of clothes without adding soap...twice.
4. You start the dishwasher with a clean load of dishes in it.
5. You realize that you wrote the month of June instead of January on several party invites.
6. Your 4 year old reminds you to take the toast out of the toaster.
7. You haven't checked the mail in a week.
8. You can't remember what day of the week it is when you're looking at a calendar.
9. You forget your friends name of whom you're talking to in the middle of a conversation.

And my husbands favorite...

10. You wear your sweater to work backwards...I know, don't ask.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Funny! I wish I could use "mommy brain"! I am just normally like this. Can't say I have worn my shirt backwards...lol!

Cute baby pics! Can't wait to meet him or her :)