I am officially announcing the addition of a new blog site...Stacy Kubesh Photography (stacykubesh.blogspot.com). In October 2008, I purchased my first DSLR camera and since then I have been working on my photography and editing skills in hopes of one day turning my hobby into a full-time career.
Please do check out my photography blog for recent pictures and information and then if you are interested in having me photograph your family or children, send me an e-mail and we will schedule a time. It is a beautiful time of year to take outdoor portraits...especially at one of my favorite locations, Sibley Park. At this time of year, the flowers there are still gorgeous and soon the leaves will be turning color and falling, which also makes for beautiful pictures.
After visiting my blog, please let me know what you think...I hope to hear from you! Also, feel free to share my site or add a link to your own blog site so others can see. I'm hoping to get some clients via word of mouth.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment