Sunday, January 31, 2010

7 Months

I'm a little late on posting Jace's 7-month update, as he is now almost 8 months...yikes! Well, not a lot changed from six months to seven months. Jace mastered sitting up well and started getting up on all fours soon after. He increased his intake of cereal once a day to cereal, fruits, and vegetables a couple of times a day. With another month, he grew a ton it seems. At his last well check, his length, weight, and head circumfrence were all within the average range. He is no longer above average for his weight...just within normal limits for everything!

Here are his 7-month pictures. I just love the brown and cream outifit he is wearing. Santa brought it for him from Baby Gap ;) Of course, I also had to get some pictures of him with a soccer ball in his cute, little New England soccer outfit he got for Christmas this year too. His dad, being the soccer player and coach that he is, just loves these pictures!







1 comment:

Patsy said...

What a cute little buddy! He is growing up so fast!