Saturday, February 5, 2011

Support a Cure for Breast Cancer

Over the years, I have worked with several ladies on Team Lace Em Up who are avid supporters of Breast Cancer Awareness and finding a cure.  Throughout the year, they do several fundraisers and activities to raise money for the cause, in addition to walking in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure event in Minneapolis, MN.  Recently, I was asked if I would donate a portrait session for one of their largest fundraisers of the year...and of course, I said "yes!"  I have known many people...friends, family, and co-workers...who have been struck by this terrible disease and am honored to support the battle, raise awareness, and find a cure in any way I can.  Go Team Lace Em Up!!!

So...if you live in the area, support a good cause by attending the 5th Annual Breast Cancer Wine and Beer Tasting & Silent Auction Event on Saturday, February 5th at Hooligan's from 6-9 pm! There will be beer, wine, and appetizers as well as many great silent auction items, including this gift basket...which includes a free session and free portrait package. Tickets will be $20 at the door.

No comments: