Sitting so quiet...and so still.
Checking himself out in the mirror.
Mom, am I done yet???
Hey, look at me...such a big boy!
On another note, the baby crib came today and I couldn't contain my excitement for more than 5 minutes before I started ripping the box open to put it together. Jadee was in the cities for a workshop and got home later than usual. By the time he arrived at 5:00, the kids and I had it all put together...and it sure was a pain in the rear! I guess you get what you pay for!!! It's sturdy and cute and overall, it really is pretty good quality BUT putting it together reminded me of my college days when all I owned was furniture that came from Target and was built in my own living room. I would put together, take down, and even lower the mattress on Jace's crib again any day...but I think Jadee will be lowering the mattress and taking this crib apart when it's time! Now I can't wait to put the bedding together. Unfortunately, the mattress I ordered arrived with cuts in it because apparently somebody at the store (or FedEx) didn't know how to use a box cutter. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment