Yup, this baby bump is definitely getting bigger...I have officially grown out of my non-materinity wardrobe, and recently, I traded flannel pajama pants with Jadee. I guess it was inevitable, but I admit that I have had a little more difficulty this time around with the weight gain.Today, I am 20 weeks pregnant and halfway there. Wow! As of our last ultrasound, we finally have an official due date of June 7th. I am hoping I can make it until the end of the school year, which is June 5th. Then I am planning to take off through at least Thanksgiving...but hopefully New Year's.
I am feeling pretty good. Still some nausea and food aversions from time to time...and I have accepted that I will get up no less than at least 3 times during the night to use the bathroom...but other than that, I can't complain. Right now, I am fighting a terrible cold and sore throat but it could be so much worse. "Knock on wood" that I have avoided the stomach flu so far this year, as several in my family have had it.
Well, next week I have another check-up so check back soon for another update.
1 comment:
Congrats! Its a boy! How exciting for you and your family. You look great - best wishes!
Post a Comment