Sunday, October 4, 2009

Soccer, dance, soccer, dance...

It's been a little crazy around the Kubesh household lately (okay, so that's not unusual). Alexis has kept us busy with dance practices and soccer. Last weekend we had two soccer games, one in Mankato and one in the cities. Jadee left for Madison, WI on Monday and was gone through late Thursday. With 4 hours of dance practice at two different locations to start the week, I knew it was going to be LONG. On top of that, I woke up Monday morning with a fever that lasted throughout the day. Tuesday, Jace and I made a trip to see the doctor...I have an infection, yeah! Thursday, Alexis had dance practice at MSU. No parking + pouring rain + long way to walk = crabby mom. This past weekend we had two more soccer games with another one in the cities. We decided to make a day of it and went to two of my favorite places...Bucca's for lunch and then to the Mall of America for some shopping and rides. Sunday, we had another soccer game and then Alexis (and many, many other DXP dancers) performed during half-time at the Timberwolve's pre-season game. They did an AWESOME job (pictures to come). We had perfect seats and it was so much fun to watch! It should slow down some this week. I am so glad not to be back at work yet...one more month to go.

No comments: