The year 2009 was a great year for our family! It will be remembered as a year full of blessings and experiences that will forever be engraved in our hearts.
To start the year, we found out we would welcome a baby boy into the world during our 19 week ultra-sound in January. In March, we made a trip to the cities to see him in 3-D/4D where we were able to spend 30 minutes with our little boy, watching him move and wave his hands. Jace was born on June 8th and I was able to spend 5 wonderful months at home with him before returning to work in November.
Alexis made her first communion in April. She also started her 5th year of dance and her first year of the Expressions' Team. It was so much fun watching her perform in her first non-recital performance at a Timberwolves game in October. Logan started soccer in the spring, Kindergarten in the fall, and hockey this winter. Alexis is a helpful big sister and Logan is a protective big brother. Our lives are busy and crazy with 3 kids, but I would want it any other way!
Jadee celebrated his one year anniversary at Kraft and received "exemplary" recognition, as his performance ratings exceeded their standards. He is a hard worker and always impresses me at whatever he does. He is an awesome husband and wonderful dad!
In February, I turned 30 and celebrated with so many friends and family members. What I tried to keep on the "low down, " my husband turned into a big surprise party...but I loved it! I also launched Stacy Kubesh Photography and am enjoying every minute of it. Of course, I continue to work full time in the school district too...but I have a great job there as well!
We ended 2009 by spending the week of New Year's celebrating with friends and family. It was so much fun to relax, watch movies, and play games. On New Year's Eve, we celebrated Jadee's birthday with my sister's family. We put the kids to bed, played games, laughed ourselves silly, and rang in the New Year having a great time! I hope you did too!
Happy New Year! May 2010 be a year full of blessings for you!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment