Thank you to our many friends and family members for your e-mails, texts, and phone calls. I had no idea so many people read our blog, but we feel truly blessed to have people like you in our lives and sincerely appreciate your encouragement and support.
Although we are optimistic that the white spots found on her heart during the routine ultrasound are nothing, the waiting game sure can be destructive to the mind!!! Today, I found myself in a moment of tears thinking about the "what if's." Although eager for our next appointment, I am also dreading it and wish all of this was behind us.
Since my last blog entry, we received a phone call from the clinic on Tuesday morning explaining that the ultrasound showed some "thickening" in her left ventricle. To eliminate any guess work, we are scheduled for a level two ultrasound at Abbott in Edina next week, Tuesday at 12:30. At that time, a thorough ultrasound will be completed and then we will meet with a specialist to review the results and prognosis.
Please keep our baby girl in your prayers. We expect to leave with nothing more than a little extra time spent watching her perform her gymnastics on the big screen!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Stacy - I read your comment on my blog and I must say....that i have been stalking your blog for a while too:) So feel free to read mine anytime...that's what its there for.
Thinking of you and your little girl and praying everything goes good.
Nice to finally 'meet' you. Take care.
Post a Comment