Yesterday, I had my 38 week appointment and I have progressed to 3 cm dilated, 95% effaced, and baby is now at station zero. My doctor told me to be sure my bags are packed, so we will see!!! I have never went early before and was dilated to 4 cm for about 4 weeks before being induced with Alexis, so my hopes are not high. It's exciting to know I am making progress, however, and that baby will be here SOON!
In the mean time, I am finishing up my last week of work and am finally bringing my 2011 senior season to a close as I complete graduation announcements. I also have a few sessions to edit before baby comes. I'm thinking my house needs one more good cleaning, too, but then I think we will FINALLY be ready! It's probably a good thing that she is comfortable staying put a little while longer ;)
Other than that, is anyone else completely done with this cold and wet weather??? Ironically, the weather report just came on as I am watching Twin Cities Live and they confirm that we have set a record for the amount of rainfall we have received and that indeed more SNOW is on the way...tonight. Yuk. Depressing.
Thank goodness we got a little break on Easter Sunday though! We enjoyed our time sitting on my parents' deck and have some sunburn to show for it. The kids had so much fun hunting for eggs and then spending time running, chasing each other, and playing on the swing set. What a great day it was (pictures to come)!
Have a great week!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment